Ceramic core grinding
Ceramic core grinding- Keeping the pure taste of coffee.
Ceramic core grinding without thermal conductivity-Keeping the pure taste of coffee
Package Dimensions 12 x 9 x 5.5 inches
Item Weight 2.35 pounds
Manufacturer TRIPLE TREE BRANDING LLC
Item model number hand grinder with two jar and scoop
Customer Reviews 4.2 out of 5 stars 554 ratings
4.2 out of 5 stars
Best Sellers Rank #31,769 in Home & Kitchen (See Top 100 in Home & Kitchen)
#13 in Manual Coffee Grinders
Is Discontinued By Manufacturer No
Question:How do you adjust the grind size with this?
Answer:Thank you for your interest of TRIPLE TREE hand coffee grinder .
You can adjust the set ring inside the coffee grinder to get different grinding degree .
We also have video instructions. Please feel free to contact us if you need . … see more
By Desonic SELLER on March 26, 2019
Question:Coming from a person that has never owned a manual coffee grinder but loves espresso greatly and had a 2 lb bag gifted to me.will I be happy withthis?
Answer:It does take a really long time to grind. I love espresso but I wish I had bought an electric one. The last thing I want to do first thing in the morning is grinding coffee for 3 mins just to make enough for 2 cups. Not a bad product but I feel like it might be more for a connoisseur or someone with more patience.
By Maddisen on August 12, 2020
See more answers (3)
Question:Can this be used for a consistent medium to heavy grind pepper in volume?
Answer:The grinder does have the ability to be adjusted for grind size, so I’d give it a 75% probability. My 25% concern would have to do with the size of pepper. There is a good possibility. As a coffee grinder I’ve found it excellent.
By Barb Justbarb on May 23, 2019
See more answers (2)
Question:Where is it made? Anyone who can confirm?
Answer:It is made in China, possibly Guangdong.
By Arthur J Alban on May 14, 2020
Vestibulum curae torquent diam diam commodo parturient penatibus nunc dui adipiscing convallis bulum parturient suspendisse parturient a.Parturient in parturient scelerisque nibh lectus quam a natoque adipiscing a vestibulum hendrerit et pharetra fames nunc natoque dui.
ADIPISCING CONVALLIS BULUM
- Vestibulum penatibus nunc dui adipiscing convallis bulum parturient suspendisse.
- Abitur parturient praesent lectus quam a natoque adipiscing a vestibulum hendre.
- Diam parturient dictumst parturient scelerisque nibh lectus.
Scelerisque adipiscing bibendum sem vestibulum et in a a a purus lectus faucibus lobortis tincidunt purus lectus nisl class eros.Condimentum a et ullamcorper dictumst mus et tristique elementum nam inceptos hac parturient scelerisque vestibulum amet elit ut volutpat.