? EASY SETUP: Quick WiFi setup via iOS or Andriod smartphone 3 steps by simply scanning the QR Code on the underside of the camera. Remote access to the camera on Smartphone, Tablet, Mac or Windows PC via iOS or Andriod smartphone using iSmartViewPro app.Remote access to the camera on Smartphone, Tablet, Mac or Windows PC
? PAN & TILT: Full HD 1080P video clarity up to 1920*1080. Wider angle with Pan 350 degrees (Horizontal) and Tilt 100 degrees (Vertical) covers every corner of your home and 4x digital zoom through APP remote control.
? NIGHT VISION: Built-in IR LEDs allow you viewing and recording live video even in complete darkness with video recording on SD card up to 64GB using iSmartViewPro app.
? MOTION DETECTION: Motion detection snap shot or email alerting . You can add a few these cameras on the app, view 4 live streams on the phone app or 64 live streams on PC at the same time.
? TWO WAY AUDIO:Clear Two-Way Voice built in mic and speaker. Talk and Listen through the app. You can used as your baby monitor, nanny cam and you can also talk with your dogs. It makes you feel at home even though you are thousand miles away from home.UOKOO IP Camera with Motion detection easy to operate with wonderful after-sales service. If you have any question, please contact us via SKYPE(uokooteam) or E-MAIL(firstname.lastname@example.org)
•Free DDNS for easy port forwarding
•Real Plug and Play 5 minute setup
•HD Video Real Time 1920 x 1080p 25 fps
•H.264 video compression format with maximum clarity
•Ir cut for capture vivid images
•Superior high quality 4.2 mm Lens
•2 million pixel high definition
•8 IR LEDs for Night Vision Up to 10 meters distance for 24-hour
•Certification : CE; FCC; RoHS
Fast and easy setup.
How to set up via Ethernet cable
1) Plug camera into your router via Ethernet cable.
2) Download and install the android or apple app.
3) Use the app to search/find the camera.
4) Use your phone to scan the QR code.
Set up via wifi.
1) Unplug the camera from the router.
2) Select “More” on the bottom of the phone app.
3) Select “One key WiFi”.
4) Select your Wi-Fi network and enter the Wi-Fi password.
5) Select “Configure” (top left corner of the app) and position the phone very close to the camera. Annoying sounds/chirps will relay your Wi-Fi settings to the camera.
6) Select “Back” (top right on the app) and you should see an image of what the camera sees.